Achievements are extremly difficult tasks that will grant each Captain brave enough to challenge them a bountiful reward upon completion. Try your best to get them all, Captain!
|Complete X Missions|
|Consume a Total of X Stamina|
|Reach Captain Level X|
|Level Up a Skill X Times|
|Obtain / Evolve Valkyries|
|Obtain Specific Valkyries|
|Raise Character's Affection to X Hearts|
|Collect X Weapons / Divine Keys|
|Collect X Stigmata / Stigma Sets|
|Receive X Friendship Points|
|Picked as Support X Times|
|Achieve a X-Hit Combo|
|Clear Normal Stages X Times|
|Clear Any Expedition X Times|
|Open World / Sakura Samsara|
|Complete Adventure Tasks X Times in the Open World|
|Collect X Times in the Open World|
Function turned off.
|Dirac Sea / Q-Singularis|
Some of these achievement names ring a bell... Do they all reference another world?
Achieve a X-hit Combo
- Generally references strong abilities from various series
- "Oh, Let's Break it Down!" is the trademark shout from Overwatch's Lucio as he activates his Ultimate.
- Consecutive Normal Punches is one of One Punch Man's Saitama's attacks. He unleashes a series of quick, single handed punches.
- 100-Type Guanyin is considered one of Hunter x Hunter's Isaac Netero's most dangerous abilities. His speed is so impressive that he's able to unleash the attack thousands of times per minute.
- Starburst Stream is a 16/21-hit Dual Blades ability from Sword Art Online. It is only used by Kirito, and is also an Incarnate Attack in Accel World, a series by the same author.
- Flash of the Heavenly Soaring Dragon is the ultimate secret technique of the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū (Flying Heavenly Sword Style) from Rurouni Kenshin.
- "Scatter! Senbonzakura!" is the command used by Byakuya of Bleach to trigger the Shikai (special ability) of his katana, Senbonzakura. Senbonzakura translates to "thousand sakura/cherry blossoms".
Complete X Missions
- All are references to the Dark Souls series of video games. The player defeats brutally difficult monsters and bosses to light fires. Great for masochists!
Increase X character's Affection to 3 hearts.
- Episode titles (or close to) from My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Increase 15 characters' Affection to 3 hearts.
- "My Valkyries Must be This Cute", a reference to the anime My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute (Oreimo).
Increase 5 character's Affection to 4 hearts.
- "Nice Boat!", a wry comment in regards to the last episode of the anime adaptation of the infamous visual novel, School Days. A high school boy learns that dating two girls can really go to your head.
Collect X weapons.
- Terms from the Fate series.
Collect X Stigmata.
- Terms from the Pokemon series of video games/anime.
- Also some more Fate references.
Reach captain level X.
- A mixed bag of references
- Level 20 - Still Captain, Still Mengbility. Mengbility comes from the Chinese word "一脸懵逼" meaning not knowing what to do, or a confused face. Possibly to symbolize that level 20 captains are still new and inexperienced.
- Level 40 - My Conquest is the Sea of Stars. A film title from the manga turned anime series, Legend of Galactic Heroes.
- Level 50 - To Denounce the Power of Justice and Love. Possibly a reference to Team Rocket's motto from the Pokemon anime, however they say "To denounce the power of truth and love", instead of justice.
Let's Go GokuRakujoudo
- "Kiana, ikimasu!" Kiana's signature catchphrase that translates to "Let's go, Kiana!". Gokuraku Jodo is the name of a song by GARNiDELiA that was made into a MMD featuring Kiana. It was so well received that miHoYo promotes it through official merchandise.
Clear Samsaras of Sakura Samsara.
- References to the popular sci-fi visual novel (and later anime series), Steins;Gate. El. Psy. Kongroo.
Complete Adventure Tasks X Times in the Open World
- These are references to anime that involve spirits and exorcism.
- Kekkaishi Against the Black Citadel references the anime Kekkaishi where demon exterminators (called Kekkaishi) fight to protect their town from Ayakashi (demons). A prolific group of Ayakashi is called "Black Citadel", so the achievement name is basically "demon fighters against a organization of demons".
- Onmyouji with Raven's Wings references the anime Tokyo Ravens. The main character is an Onmyouji (practitioner of Eastern magic) who has a Shikigami (familiar) called Raven's Wing, which takes both the form of a black coat and a divine 3-legged crow.
Collect 50 times in the open world.
- Li Shizhen is considered the greatest scientific naturalist in China and lived during the Ming dynasty. He worked on classifying herb components and creating herbal medicines to treat diseases. The other achievements in the "Collect X times in the open world" set reference herbs and healing as well.