Dispel the Darkness Debut
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
Forge yourself on the anvil of fate and the sparks shall illuminate the darkness to bring forth a new dawn.
Story Chapter XIV [Dispel the Darkness] released! Play Story event in v3.6 to earn 4★ stigma [Raven's Moon (B)], AE Imaginon, Honkai Shard, and Asterite!
Story Chapter XIV: Dispel the Darkness
Duration: JAN 16, 10:00 ~ FEB 13, 04:00
- Captains must be Lv.30 or higher to participate.
- Captains who have not completed the prerequisite stages may also play the newest Story stages!
- After the event ends, Captains must complete the last stage [Clash] of Chapter XIII on Normal to access Chapter XIV. The Story progress during the event period is retained.
- The obtaining and enhancement of battlesuits, weapons, and stigmata in the Story event is independent of the rest of the game.
- The event has its own leveling system and gaining event levels unlocks level milestone rewards!
- Gain event levels to claim 4★ stigma [Raven's Moon (B)], AE Imaginon , Honkai Shard , and Asterite !
- Completing Chapter XIV challenge stages, chapter missions and completing a Chapter XIV Story stage for the first time rewards [RSC Cache Type-II].
- Spend [RSC Cache Type-II] on the [battlesuit enhancement] screen to level up event-exclusive battlesuits and increase the rank and level of event-exclusive equipment.
- Kiana and Rita start with higher levels in Story Chapter XIV!
- Chapter XIV is divided into Story and Trial of Darkness.
- Trial of Darkness consists of many challenge stages.
- Captains can experience the gripping storyline in Story and gain event levels by completing Story and challenge stages.
- Additionally, certain challenge stages in Trial of Darkness III allow the deployment of your own battlesuits and reward large amounts of event EXP when cleared for the first time!
- From JAN 16, 10:00 to FEB 6, 04:00, LTO event missions are available. Complete Chapter XIV stages and event missions for extra AE lmaginon and Asterite!
Story Unlocking Schedule & Event Level Cap
Story stages will unlock in the following order:
|Story Stage 14-1~14-5, Trial of Darkness I||JAN 16, 10:00|
|Story Stage 14-6~14-9, Trial of Darkness II||JAN 23, 04:00|
|Story Stage 14-10~14-13, Trial of Darkness III||JAN 30, 04:00|
- The options to play on Hard and Supreme difficulties will become available when the corresponding stages are unlocked.
- The event level cap is increased every week over the course of 3 weeks.
- The event level cap of the first week is 25, which is increased to 40 on JAN 23, 04:00 and 50 (cap) on JAN 30, 04:00.
- No more event EXP is gained when the current event level cap nas been reached.
- The level caps of event-exclusive battlesuits and equipment increase as more progress has been made in Story.
- After completing Story Stage 14-7, Mei will join the roster and can be enhanced.
- After the event ends on FEB 6, 04:00, the chapter screen, chapter missions, and battlesuit enhancement system of Story Chapter XIV will remain accessible
- Obtained event-exclusive battlesuits and equipment will be retained, but level milestone rewards will no longer be available.
- Battlesuits and equipment obtained in Chapter XIV Story stages are only effective in Chapter XIV, and will not affect the original Captain level as well as owned battlesuits and equipment in any way.