Honkai Impact 3 Wiki

Hello, Captain! Please join our Discord Server if you haven't already!

READ MORE

Honkai Impact 3 Wiki
Advertisement
Galileo (T) ★★★☆
Galileo (T) (Icon).png
Max Stats at 4★
HP230
ATK58
DEF41
CRT0
Pendulum
For 3.0s (5.0s at 4★) after Ultimate Evasion, attacks gain 5% (15% at 4★) Total DMG Multiplier. Re-triggering this effect resets the duration.
Galileo (M) ★★★☆
Galileo (M) (Icon).png
Max Stats at 4★
HP276
ATK0
DEF83
CRT7
Free Fall
Gain 3% (5% at 4★) Total DMG Multiplier. Attacks against airborne enemies gain an additional 5% (10% at 4★) Total DMG Multiplier.
Galileo (B) ★★★☆
Galileo (B) (Icon).png
Max Stats at 4★
HP246
ATK24
DEF41
CRT10
Inertia
When repeating attacks on the same target (target resets if no attacks were made for 2.5s), each attack gains 1% Crit Rate up to a max of 5% (10% at 4★) bonus Crit Rate.

Galileo (T)

Galileo (T).png
Galileo (Back).png

Galileo (M)

Galileo (M).png
Galileo (Back).png

Galileo (B)

Galileo (B).png
Galileo (Back).png
Cosmic Observer set
Heliocentrism 2-pieces
Gain 30% Melee Crit DMG.
Sunspot Observation 3-pieces
Receive 40% less Indirect Physical DMG (such as bleeding).
Added in Version Unknown. Found in:
❌ Events
✔️ Foundry
✔️ Limited/Rotating Supplies

Galileo (Japanese: ガリレオ Garireo) is a stigmata in Honkai Impact 3rd.

Trivia[]

  • This set's name used to be "Stargazer".
Advertisement