MOTH, or Fire Moth and aka the Moth That Chases The Flames, was the former anti-honkai organization of the Previous Era.
The Fire Moth (long name: THE MOTH WHO CH△SE THE FL△MES) was a rebel organization located in Nagazora City, which was founded by human beings in the Previous Era. The mission of this organization was to protect people and eliminate Honkai threats.
However, when the 14th Herrscher eliminated the Previous Era, this organization was also wiped out.
Acronym: MOTH (Myrmidon Of Taskforce Houkai)
Professor Mei researched quantum mechanics and used its capabilities to eliminate Honkai threats.
Sacred Relics are a series of mass-produced weapons driven by materials similar to the Herrscher core, with a unified design style. In Schicksal organization, many Sacred Relic weapons have been unearthed in many places such as Baikal. The holy relic weapons currently available in Honkai Impact 3rd are as follows:
- 2nd, light long-range general-purpose combat weapon (Double Pistols), excavated on Lake Baikal
- 3rd, melee combat adaptive combat weapon (Sword), excavated on Lake Baikal
- 5th, ultra long-range special combat weapons (Missile), excavated on Lake Baikal
- 7th, general-purpose slash weapon (Claymore), excavated in the Black Forest region of Germany
- 11th, general-purpose weapon (Cross), excavated in Hardanger, Norway
When the organization discovered that the 7th Herrscher was too strong against any normal human, Professor Mei started the Soldier project in order to improve human strength by fusing the human body with the DNA of Honkai beasts. These soldier were called "Fusion Warriors" or MANTIS (Massively Augmented Neo-Tech Integrated Soldiers)
- Kevin Kaslana was later fused with the DNA of the Emperor-class Honkai beast, Parvati, giving him the power to control ice, and also make his body temperature drop to -30°C, making anybody standing near him turn cold. With his newfound ice powers, he used Judgement of Shamash to defeat the 7th, 9th and 11th Herrscher.
- In order to maximize the effects of the experiment, Dr. Mei decided to gather surviving soldiers on the battlefield and throw them into a ruined city full of Honkai beasts. Wanting to use life and death to stimulate the potential of the subject's body, and improve the success chance of the Fusion Warrior experiment. A new super soldier was born: MSA-209 HUA.
- In Sea of Quanta, there is a Fire Moth super soldier, numbered CM-004. Appearance is same as Unforgotten Apostle, with a pendant storing electronic photos of herself and her sister on her neck.
Holy Sword Durandal
Currently only appears in visual novels.
According to its own description, it is a super weapon built by the pre-civilization era. The author personally speculates that it was an experimental weapon that the previous era tried to achieve the same destructive effect as the Divine Key without using the core of Herrscher. Although it is also made of Soulium, it differs from the Divine Key in that it is powered by 7 "gems" with different sub-functions, and can only exert its full power when all 7 gems are attached to the sword. One of the gems is AI with self-awareness. Each gems has its own unique use when it is independent of the sword. The complete weapon can cut the space itself, causing unavoidable damage. After being made, it fell into a sleep state.
The Divine Key Project
Mei and Prometheus A.I. created this project in order to make Divine Key weapons, and use it against the Honkai. Eleven powerful Divine Keys were made in total before the organization was wiped out. However, only 7 out of 11 Divine Key weapons were found as of today.
S.A.V.E Top Secret Projects
This is the last project created by Professor Mei to implant stigmata to the human body. Mei knew that the 14th Herrscher would later destroy their civilization, so she left and preserved a batch of girls called the Seed of Revenge which Fuxi, Nuwa, and Fu Hua was included in, with stigmata implants with the goal of guiding and protecting the next generations to come.
An Ark of retained knowledge bearing a copy of human genome library. the Ark was launched to seek other habitable planet for humanity.
A Valuka is to perform analysis of a myriad universes within the Seed of Sumeru.
The task is to finding the perfect solution to defeat the Houkai.
An Emergency Mass Backup, Evacuation, and Revival plan. The responsible "Pioneers" were to pass knowledge and technology to the surviving humans who would rebuild civilization.
Project: Regulator was designed to stop KEVIN in case he strays from the right path...
The actual function of this project is still unknown, maybe it caused KEVIN to get trapped in Sea of Quanta...
Unknown use of this project...
When casualties became unbearably high and MOTH's battles and combat decreased in efficiency over time, Project ELF was instated. ELF stands for Equipment Living Form, ELFs are small, floating robots often designed after weapons.