Malaria of the Mind
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Malaria of the Mind|
|Feb 22, 2021 ~ Mar 04, 2021|
After so long, the scars from the tough battle still ache every now and then. Challenge event [Malaria of the Mind] is now available! Play it to earn Crystals and AE Imaginon!
Malaria of the Mind: Missions for Lv.25+[edit | edit source]
Duration: 10:00, FEB 22 ~ 04:00, MAR 4 Captains must be Lv.25 or higher to participate.
- The event is divided into two phases that feature the bosses [Couatl: Revenant] and [Herrscher of Thunder] respectively. You can challenge [Couatl: Revenant] between FEB 22 and FEB 26 and [Herrscher of Thunder] between FEB 27 and MAR 4.
- Stages are divided between Normal and Hard difficultes. In Normal stages, enemies are not buffed by affixes. In Hard stages, enemies are buffed by special thematic affixes.
- During the event period, the affixes in Hard stages rotate daily. You will need to customize your team accordingly to gain an advantage. Only the daily high score of Normal and Hard stages add up and deploying UP battlesuits gives 10% bonus points.
Stage & Points Rules[edit | edit source]
- Normal and Hard stages reset daily. You can play any stage you like. Normal and Hard stages have an attempt limit of 5.
- Normal stage rewards fixed 4800 points upon clearing daily and has a time limit of 5 minutes.
- Hard stage rewards up to 9600 points upon clearing daily and has a time limit of 5 minutes. The faster you clear, the higher your score.
- Only the daily high scores of Normal and Hard stages add up and deploying UP battlesuits gives 10% bonus points. Challenge yourself to achieve higher scores!
Ai-chan's Reminder[edit | edit source]
- You can try challenging Hard stages with different affixes to gain higher scores and more rewards.