|Dec 12th, 2018|
Schicksal HQ, is a special area where Captains can fight Mechs and accomplish missions in an open world setting. Similar to a typical adventure game, there is no loading after entering, as the entire map is seamless. Enemies and collection nodes will spawn randomly and main storyline quests (as well as side Adventure Tasks) can be accomplished.
Monsters encountered in the storyline and roaming the open world use Dynamic Difficulty.
Welcome to the Schicksal HQ!
You may try your hand at different game modes in the Schicksal, including:
- Ai-chan Tech Training
- Storyline Missions which include the backstory to Tesla, Einstein and the Schicksal.
- Adventure Tasks
- Exchange Shop
- Adventure Rating (including Mecha Defense and Material Gathering)
About Adventure Map Reset
The Adventure Map will reset at 4 a.m. every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Collection points in the wild will be reset and refreshed on Monday only, and a new round of Adventure Tasks will become available, and you will be given an Adventure Rating based on your performance.
If you've already cleared the storyline for one round, the collection points in the wild will be refreshed only after the next time the Adventure Map is reset. During the one hour before the Adventure Map is reset (03:00-04:00), you will not be able to enter the Schicksal map.
Every time the Adventure Map resets, an Adventure Rating will be given to you based on all the actions you have completed including Adventure Tasks, Material Gathering, and Elite Monsters. Once Adventure has reset, the next time you enter the Open World, you will be given your Rating Rewards.
Ai-chan Tech Training
The primary A.I. System of Battleship Hyperion that is capable of supporting the Valkyries with tech abilities. She is also the self-proclaimed idol of the Hyperion, which no one except herself would ever admit.
Ai-chanu is the adorable partner that unlocks after completing Chapted 1 "Invasion". Ai-chan serves Captains by attacking enemies in Open World and utilizing helpful Partner skills. Ai-chan only appears in Schicksal.
- Use Precision Logic Units to raise Ai-chan's tech level
- Leveling up Ai-chan's tech unlocks new skills.
- Tech leveling also grants tech points for unlocking familiar skills.
- Precision Logic Unit can be gained from Storyline Stages rewards and Adventure Task rewards.
Ai-chan learns a number of useful skills to assist Captains while they traverse the Open World. Skills are learned upon reaching certain levels and spending Tech Points on them
- Raising Ai-chan's tech level unlocks skills for the Map, Operation, and Battle modules.
|Ai-chan's Dark Tech||Lvl. 0|
|Main mechanic of the Schicksl HQ, allows you to travel around the map|
|Ai-chan can hack into elevators, portals, explosive devices, electric devices, bombs, drones, laser networks, PV towers, EMP towers, cannons, disrupters, and ANTI-EN mechs on the map.|
|Emergency Supplies||Lvl. 0|
|Allows you to heal or get SP randomly every 1 hour|
|Unlock Mei's Foodtruck in the air terminal to get the supply function.|
Complete Mei's side story to unlock this function.
Talk to Mei in the eastern passageway for random
|Mecha Vehicle||Lvl. 3|
|Allows you to summon Mechas from the *Hangar|
|Unlock the ability to summon vehicles.|
Complete Tesla's side story to unlock this function
|Aerial Vehicle||Lvl. 9|
|Fly around the map to reach specific points faster|
|Unlock the ability to summon helicopters|
|Structural Analysis||Lvl. 0|
|Similar to Decisive Attack from Sakura Samsar|
|When not in battle, Valkyries can initiate structural anlysis at a distance behind a monster to deal massive DMG|
|Energy Absorb||Lvl. 0|
|Accelerates Ai-chan's power recovery|
Storyline missions can only be cleared once. After all Storyline mission are cleared for a Chapter, the next one will be unlocked.
Depending on which storyline you're on, new gameplay elements will be unlocked in the Adventure Map.
- Invasion: Captains Lv. 50 and above may enter.
- Jotunheim: Tech Lv. 5 and above may enter, the new Factory Map will be unlocked
- Necessary Prep: Tech Lv. 10 and above may enter.
- Extra Story: Tech Lv. 15 and above may enter.
Adventure Tasks can be taken and cleared once every Open World reset period. Captains can take up to 5 adventure tasks at once. Each time a new task is chosen, players will be given an option between 3 different tasks to choose. If they wish, Captains can refresh these options up to 15 times for free every reset. This will cost 5 additional crystals each time after all free attempts are depleted. After choosing their adventure tasks, Captains can go into Schicksal and complete the tasks chosen. They will be marked and tracked on the ground via a line of arrows.
Adventure tasks can be any range of activities such as defeating enemies, securing stealth kills, finding lost spirits, using bombs or spirit cannons, or fighting previous urgent mission bosses.
- Adventure task rounds are unlocked every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Map access must be activated when the new map is unlocked at Captain Lv.50.
- Each round provides 5 Task Orders.
- Captains can choose 1 out of the 3 randomly generted adventure tasks for each Task Order.
- Each round of adventure task protives 15 free refresh attemps. Additional attempts will cost Crystals.
- You can abandon 1 accepted adventure task per day. Your stamina will be refunded
- The weather will affec how adventure tasks play out. use a Valkyrie lineup that fits the weather
- Complete all adventure tasks to rate task performance. Ratings are based on the adventure task challegens completed.
- Higher ratings provide better rewards an more Adventure EXP
Urgent Missions unlock after earning a certain number of from clearing Adventure Tasks. The bosses are typically much more difficult than typical enemies, and come with enhanced abilities, may run away when dropping below a certain amount of health, and will enrage after 90 seconds of battle. Once enraged, urgent mission bosses will be immune to all crowd control, gain enhanced attack speed and damage, and eventually begin to do extreme amounts of fire damage to surrounding enemies. Ensure that you're ready to take them on before your first strike!
|Urgent Mission Boss: Tundra||Lv.12|
|250px Recommended Lv. 58|
|Boss: Target has appeared in the Central Area! Please defeat it as soon as possible!|
| Monster Weakness - Pistols Vulnerability|
The monster receives 50% more DMG from attacks dealt by dual gun-wielders (Kiana).
Each reset Captains have a change to gain rewards by increasing their Adventure Rating. A Captain's Adventure Rating is decided from 4 factors:
Rewards are distributed on a D -> S scale, with increasingly better rewards. Try to complete as many objectives as possible to reach S rank each reset!
Progress can be checked from the main Schicksal screen, but also from the pause menu while playing the Open World.
Elite monsters lurk randomly around the Open World, but are easy to identify by the dark color on them. While they are more difficult than the normal monsters that roam the Open World (and are harder to kill with a stealth assassination), they aren't a bigger threat than Urgent Mission bosses.
The most popular feature of any open world RPG is the ability to rob the local population/scenery blind! Schicksal is no different with Material Gathering that allows you to collect the materials needed for creating Exchange Shop recipes. Collection boxes are scattered all over the map and are relocated and replenished
with every reset every Monday. There are also rare boxes that contain rare materials that can only be collected if you have t. Some items are also in the Factory, so be sure to check there if a few are missing!
Craft and collect Mechs to pilot them, buff your valkyries and/or defend the Schicksal!
- You can equip up to 5 Mech to provide buffs for the Valkyries.
- You can only have 1 mech of each type. Additional mechs can be converted back into materials.
- Use materials such as to craft Mechs, there are 4 sets of Mechs:
- Factory Grade: Starting set. Requires 8 to craft with a chance of getting Hercules.
- ANTI-EN Heavy Me: Unlockes at Tech Lv.10. Requires 12 to craft with a chance of getting Iskandar.
- Schicksal Tech: Unlockes at Tech Lv.13. Requires 16 to craft.
- Alloy Foundry: Unlockes at Tech Lv.15. Requires 20 to craft with a chance of getting Hercules, Iskandar and Baldur.
- Factory Grade: Starting set. Requires 8 to craft with a chance of getting Hercules.
Weekly challenge count: 1 time.
Deploy 5 mech in 3 lnes to stop the Schicksal invasion.
Mechs are not destroyed in battle but their durability will gradually decline.
Faster clearance gives higher rating: <60s: SSS, <80s: SS, <120s: S, <140s: A
The lowest rank will be awarded if you exceed the time limit.
The Exchange Shop is a combination between three shops(Mithril, Asterite and War Treasury) where you can purchase fragments and upgrade materials from items collected in Open World.
|x 2||x 2500||x 1250||x 8000||x 2200||x 4500||x 2500||x 6000|
|4 per reset||99 per reset||50 per reset||99 per reset|
|x 2500||x 4000||x 1100||x 1250||x 2500|
|99 per reset|
Notes: These items were available before the materials consolidation update, on May 23rd.
|x 1||x 1200||x 300||x 150||x 1000||x 600||x 500||x 500||x 500||x 500|
|1 per reset||30 per month||99 per reset||50 per reset||12 per month||5 per reset|
|x 450||x 450||x 3||x 6|
|10 per reset||4 per reset||2 per reset|
Notes: This purchase was introduced as a gift available only for the version that the asterite shop was released.
On September 11th, 2018, the fabled War Treasury appeared! Not only can you acquire Knight Moonbeam and Lightning Empress fragments (which increase in cost after each purchase), but also a variety of other fragments, items, and weapons!
On April 18th, 2019, Blood Rose, Phoenix and Sixth Serenade fragments were introduced, KMB and LE fragments weekly purchases were increased from 5 to 6, price increase was changed(Now up to 18 instead of 20) and Yae Sakura Cask weekly purchases were increased from 3 to 8.
On May 23rd, 2019, Molotov Cherry Fragments were introduced.
Note that only 3 weapons will appear per week, with new weapons appearing with each refresh.
The currency used in the Exchange House are , which can be obtained from Memorial Arena and , which can be obtained from Superstring Dimension.